29 Mar Spring has sprung – ready to plant!
We wanted to bring you a quick update from the Pharm on the progress we’ve made over the winter and early spring as we prepare to kick-off the season at our Organic Cannabis farm.
The big news – we expect to have our cultivation and processing licenses in April in time for planting this seasons crop! The team are very excited to be putting plants in the ground this year and seeing our dream come to life – literally,
But that is not all, other major milestones include:
- Growing the Team: We’ve engaged of a President, Head Grower, Quality Assurance Manager, Head of Processing and Administration Staff.
- Completion of facility: Our 3000 sqft building includes processing, packaging, industrial freezers and secure storage
- Security: We’ve installed an Advanced Thermal Analytics Intrusion System, completed the perimeter fencing with security cameras that have infrared capability and istalled a fully alarmed access control system
- Greenhouse: Our new 4320 sqft greenhouse is ready to go for propagation and flowering
- Fields: We’ve prepared 7 acres of fields for outdoor cannabis cultivation with plenty more available when we are ready to expand
- Sales and R&D: Collaboration is underway with co-manufacturers and retailers for some exciting new wellness products and we are also working on initial LOIs with B2B customers
Over the next few months we’ll be working harder than ever to get things growing so keep an eye out for more updates from the team.